Q Music Madness – #5 Adam Lambert Vs. #12 Nickelback

alvnb 385x240 Q Music Madness   #5 Adam Lambert Vs. #12 Nickelback

(Getty Images)

Our next Q Music Madness match-up features 2 rockers… [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Lambert[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nickelback[/lastfm]!  Will the “Glamberts” prevail or will the “Nickelheads” eek out a victory? (Yes, I just made up a nickname for Nickelback fans)

Q Music Madness pits YOUR top 16 Q artists against each other in a battle to find who you think today’s best artist is. Every day features a new head to head match up.

Follow along – download your Q Music Madness bracket here.

Vote for your other favorites.

Comments

One Comment

1. Kree says:

Adam Lambert is my favorite rocking Rocker. He is a great singer and performer. Hard to beat that combination. Rock on Adam!

2. Lily says:

Adam all the way, there’s no competition when Adam Is in question !!!

3. Audie Korns says:

I wish I could describe how Adam Lambert’s music makes me feel, but the only things I can say have been said many times over and far more poetic than I could . There is a youtube video that says it best for me. It’s called ” When You Look At Me” (about his older fans.)

4. queenrosered says:

The Glambert Army!! We got your back Adam! ROCK ON!! XD

5. sizzlingsmile says:

Voting for Adam and sending out tweets. He is my hero!!!

6. Joyce says:

There is no other voice and beautiful and diverse as Adam Lambert.
    He can sing rock., pop, ballads with perfection.

7. glamity58 says:

Love Lambert. But it is funny how they compare him to some of these long standing popular rock bands. He is so different from them.