Jon Stahl is the CEO of Lean Dog software audio and is the driving force behind the $200 million project.
Stahl’s proposal would mean:
- A cable car network that would transport passengers 150 feet above the lake shoreline to the 11 stations near the city’s hottest attractions.
- An easier way to get to hard to reach places like east and west of the bank of the Flats, Wendy park, the casino.
- The Skylift is an aerial cable car system that connects you to Cleveland’s waterfront.
- You would be able to watch video and listen to audio. Organizers call it “transportainment.”
- The Cleveland Skylift project team is raising money through an online campaign to collect half a million dollars to support their engineering and feasibility studies to see if their skylift project will ever get off the ground. The feasibility study will take six months to assess the 30 different possible areas.
- If you want to donate money visit WWW.CLEVELANDSKYLIFT.COM