This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Merriam-Webster’s Word Of The Year For 2017 Is Feminism
- List: The Most Watched Netflix Shows Of The Year
- There Are Three New Flavors Of Oreos
- Best Places In Cleveland To Take Holiday Photos
- Ohio State Buckeyes Fans Named Best Fanbase Of 2017
- Christmas Carpool Karaoke Is Here
- The Best Holiday Brews In Cleveland
- Side Stage Tickets Released For Both Trans-Siberian Orchestra Performances
- Donut Fest Is Returning To Cleveland!
- Free Shipping Day Is Friday, December 15th